Monday, August 30, 2010

Confusion

There has been some confusion about my statement that I will separate guinea pigs if necessary.  Let me clarify.  Zoey, Carly, Harley, and Lacey all live together in one cage.  I paired them up on this blog because that is how I received them.  However, any of them can actually be adopted with any other one as they are all used to one another.  I will only adopt single piggies to homes who already have a piggie as guinea pigs are social animals who need to live with another pig.  I do hope that clarifies.

1 comment:

  1. I kept seeing stuff by Christina, and I was thinking is this the same lady I know? Because she runs a sanctuary. I just wasn't sure. But I'm glad to see who you have in your rescue. We can all ban together and help each other out. I'm in between so if you and Jen need anything let me know.

    ReplyDelete